Just like our automobile needs an occasional tune-up (i.e., oil change, brake checkup, fluid top-offs, etc.), healthy relationships can benefit greatly from targeted guidance and the expertise of a Professional Christian Counselor. A Marriage Tune Up (MTU) is a personalized and private consultation where your unique relationship challenges are addressed and strengths are enhanced. A MTU is not crisis or mental health counseling; rather, it is preventative care for your marriage and a proactive way to enhance the quality of your relationship.
A Marriage Tune-Up is an intentional investment in maintaining and maximizing the life-long covenant of marriage.
HOW IT WORKS
- The MTU is scheduled at a time and location that works best for the couple.
- Practical assessments are completed by the couple ahead of time, and interpreted by the consultant. This enables understanding of each couples unique relationship circumstances.
- The couple receives private and confidential consultation with a spirit-led, well-trained consultant. There are 2 options available: 3 hours & 4 hours (contact EMERGE for the cost of the program).
- The consultant will collaborate with the couple in preparing an action plan, which we call a Marriage Map. This will help the couple continue with their forward progress.
- One month after the consultation, the couple will email the consultant to give a progress report.
- The couple will set up meeting times with a mentor for accountability with their Marriage Map.
*EMERGE consultants can come to your location. Please speak to the MTU coordinator for details.
For more information, please call 800.621.5207 and ask for Client Registration